*Pricing listed applies to the following Cities & Towns:
Ansonia, Beacon Falls, Berlin, Bethany, Branford, Bridgeport, Bristol, Cheshire, Chester, Clinton, Cromwell, Deep River, Derby, Durham, East Haven, Essex, Fairfield, Guilford, Haddam, Hamden, Killingworth, Madison, Meriden, Middlebury, Middlefield, Middletown, Milford, Naugatuck, New Britain, New Haven, Newington, North Branford, North Haven, Northford, Oakville, Old Saybrook, Orange, Oxford, Plainville, Plantsville, Plymouth, Prospect, Rocky Hill, Seymour, Shelton, Southington, Stratford, Terryville, Thomaston, Trumbull, Wallingford, Waterbury, Watertown, West Haven, Westbrook, Wethersfield, Wolcott, Woodbridge.
- When ordering, please specify exactly where and how you want the dumpster on your property. There will be an additional charge if a driver has to come back and move the dumpster due to poor or vague directions.
- We need at least 12 feet of height and 11 feet of width in order to safely navigate your driveway and place the dumpster. If you think the driveway/access point may be an issue as far as getting our truck through, please contact us before scheduling the delivery of your dumpster.
- Please ensure the area where the dumpster will be placed is not obstructed in any way. If, due to no fault of PurpleDumpster.com, a dumpster cannot be delivered or removed, the customer will be assessed a hauling fee for our time. This fee is dependent on the distance of the location from our main office.
- Materials must be evenly distributed and cannot exceed the rim of the dumpster. If a dumpster is overloaded, the customer is responsible for ensuring the load is secured for transportation, or removing the excess material. Our drivers will not remove the excess material for you. We are not responsible for any excess material left behind.
- PurpleDumpster.com requires 1 business day notice in order to change a scheduled delivery/removal. This means contacting our office by 4pm the business day prior to your delivery/removal date. Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am to 4pm. For example, if your delivery/removal is on a Monday, you need to contact our office by 4pm on Friday to avoid any additional fees. 11pm on a Sunday night is not enough notice. A trip fee of $150.00 will be assessed for last minute changes, or if we arrive on site and you want to keep the dumpster longer or refuse the delivery.
The following items carry an additional charge if placed in our purple dumpsters:
- Car Tires - $15.00 each
- Truck Tires - $30.00 each
- Propane Tanks - $15.00 each
- Freon Units (air conditioners, refrigerators, freezers, etc.) - $30.00 each
- Computer Monitors/Televisions - $30.00 each
- Mattresses/Box Springs - $30.00 each